Think Create Group Inc. a California law corporation (“TCG”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information TCG may collect when you visit www.thinkcreategroup.com (the “Site”).
Information we collect and how we use and share it.
We collect personal information about you that you voluntarily give us. We use this information to learn about how you use our Site, to communicate with you and for ordinary marketing purposes.
For example, if you fill out our Contact Us page on this Site then we will ask you for some personal information such as your name. You also may choose to provide other personal information to us using the Contact Us page. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
We also collect personal information about you from our Web server logs and through cookies. We use this information to learn about how you use our Site, to communicate with you and for ordinary marketing purposes.
Web server logs: When you visit our Site, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our Site;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within our Site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our Site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches that you conducted via our Site.
Who has access to my personal information?
Except as described in this Privacy Notice, we don’t share your personal information with others. We do not share your personal information with any third-party advertiser, ad server or ad network.
- We share your personal information with our service providers if this is required in order to maintain and operate the Site. For example, we share your personal information with our internet service provider (ISP) InMotion Hosting, Inc. so that our ISP can host and manage the Site.
- We may use services hosted by third parties to help us understand the use of our Site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as Site trends, without identifying individual visitors.
- We share your personal information if we are required to do so by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- If we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, then with your prior consent we may refer you and share personal information you provided to us with that party.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our Site at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change or correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and
- opt out of future communications from us.
Additional questions or concerns?
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address listed on this Site. If our personal information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here.
Effective January 1, 2016. Last updated October 9, 2018.
Additional Legal Matters
This Site is owned by Think Create Group Inc., a California law corporation (“TCG”). The information contained in this Site is provided only as general information about TCG and its practice. Nothing in this Site constitutes legal advice, so it’s important that you do not make decisions based on any information in this Site. This Site and its content are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. This Site may be considered attorney advertising in some states. Prior results described on this Site do not guarantee similar outcomes in future cases or transactions.
NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: The materials transmitted on this Site are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should not use the Contact Us page to send TCG confidential or sensitive information because your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. The Internet is inherently not secure, so communications sent to TCG or any of its attorneys or employees through this Site by electronic mail are not confidential or proprietary.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT: All right, title, and interest in and to the content displayed on the Site is owned by TCG or third parties. This content may include, without limitation, the Site’s design, look and feel, data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, trademarks, service marks, and trade names.
Except as provided below, none of the content on this Site may be downloaded, displayed, reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any way without the prior written permission of TCG or the third party owner. You may not use or display any trademarks or service marks owned by TCG without our prior written consent. You may download, display, reproduce, distribute or transmit content on this Site for your non-commercial use only, solely within your own organization. You agree not to modify or create derivative works of any such content, and that you will retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original content.
THIRD PARTY LINKS: Some links within the Site may lead to other websites operated by third parties. TCG includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and TCG makes no endorsement whatsoever of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
JURISDICTION: These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, with reference to its principles of conflicts of laws. Any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be brought only in the courts located in San Francisco, California, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such action. Although this Site may be viewed from any of the 50 United States and territories, as well as many countries around the world, our attorneys’ practices are limited by their bar memberships, which are listed on their biographies.